Thursday 3 May 2012

What I Wore - Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow


Wearing today:
Black KensieGirl pumps (BeyondTheRack.com)
Black super-stretchy pencil skirt (Ricki's)
Black wide elastic belt (RW&Co)
Sheer yellow tank blouse (Le Chateau outlet)

Tim is wonderful. When I told him I was starting a blog, he only laughed for a few minutes. When I asked him to take photos of me this morning, he only stared at me, uncomprehending, for a minute or so. And when I explained why, he may have giggled . . . But I'm not counting that as full blown laughter. He's very supportive, even when he thinks I'm ridiculous. 

However, we're going to have to have a 'Taking photos for blogs' tutorial, because this was his favourite picture of me this morning . . . I really do love the guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment