Friday 4 May 2012

Rum Night - Early Season Thunderstorm

Josh and I have made a semi-regular habit of getting together for a rum and coke (or other beverage) one night every couple of weeks. We catch up on each others' lives, he quotes movies that I've never seen, Kyle and I make fun of each other (because usually where there's Josh, there's Kyle). Last night I headed over to his place for our first rum night since they moved into Kyle's new house. I got there just as a storm front was moving over Peterborough and it was pretty neat. I love when a storm comes in and everything just goes so black. This front was an extremely delineated line moving south and east across Peterborough and there were crazy lightning strikes for almost two hours. 


 
The storm front coming over Kyle's house

  Josh and Rachel sitting on the porch swing

Helping Josh to pick out a suit for Rachel's sister's wedding on the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment