Monday 14 May 2012

Farmer's Market - Study Break!

Sorry about the weekend hiatus! One of my CMA exams was on Sunday morning, so I was a little swamped with last minute review and stress from that. I spent most of Friday night and Saturday studying, but I managed to take a little break Saturday morning and head to the market. I had hit one of those points where I was reading the same sentence over and over and still not understanding what I was reading, so it was time to not be staring at accounting text books.

I don't know if these pictures do justice to how incredibly gorgeous it was out. I went to the market around 10:00 AM and I was already hot in shorts and a tube top. I didn't put sunscreen on either, and wound up with my shoulders a little bit burned. Pale is the new tan, but pale is a lot of work and worry!



Honey, beeswax, and other bee-related products from Otonabee Apiary


Various kinds of sprouts at The Sprouthouse


Delicious natural energy bars and seeds from Danielle Weinrich
 

Handmade hula hoops for adults and children


The Squirrel Hunters! Great music for the market - love that banjo!


Finally! Asparagus from McLean Berry Farm

I bought some cherry cheese tarts for Tim, Dean, and Wendy, as well as soon asparagus for home. I love the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment