Monday 7 May 2012

Movie Night - The Avengers and Night Kitchen

Saturday night Angel, Tim, and I caught the late 3D showing of the new Avengers movie. I'm so glad we did!! It was amazing! TONS of action - to the point where both Tim and I said that a few times the fight scenes were so chaotic that you felt a little lost. The humour was so funny. Robert Downey Jr has great delivery and his reprisal of his Ironman character was fantastic. The Legolas reference at one point still makes me smile. 

My favourite part of the experience might have been the two old guys sitting behind us, though, who had their own little peanut gallery going and who were LOVING every second of that movie. Great time!


One thumb way, WAY up for The Avengers!


Post movie Night Kitchen action - delicious late night snacking decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment