Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bad Habits - Nail Biting

I have always been a nail biter. It has been on my New Year's Resolutions list for years to try to give up. And last year I did manage to kick the habit for most of the summer - I loved painting my nails! But due to relationship and financial stress, I started up again last fall and pretty much haven't looked back. My nails are a mess. Not only do they make me feel ashamed, but me biting them annoys Tim to no end. I have to stop - I want pretty nails again for summer!! I just hate how it feels when they catch on everything, how the skin feels dirty after I've bitten them, and the hangnails that result from having no actual nail. So once again I'm going to try to get back on the wagon. I've had quite a bit of success with Ecrinal bitter polish, which you can buy at almost any drug store. I just have to remember to put it on every single day.

Current status:

No comments:

Post a Comment