Friday 25 May 2012

Bad Habits - Nail Biting Update: Three Weeks

Three weeks! I haven't been biting at all, but I'm still putting on the No Bite polish at least two or three times a week. Enough to remind me to keep them out of my mouth. I'm also getting back into putting coloured polish on them regularly. I really like this summery orange. Plus I really like this length. It's long enough to scratch and polish, but not so long that I catch them on things or break them easily. Knock on wood, I haven't broken any yet.


I think for every month I last without biting, I'll let myself buy another polish. First I'd like a nice nude shade to wear to work and for all the weddings I have this year!

2 comments:

  1. If you'd come home, you could have picked one out! I have all the new Avon colours at home for demos :)

    ReplyDelete