Tuesday 15 May 2012

Last Night's Dinner - Steak, Potatoes, and Asparagus

Last night after work Tim asked me to go running. In spite of being in a bit of a grump, I agreed, and I'm so glad I did. Or I am now, at least. I upped the intervals to 4&1s and I was HURTING by the time we finished. Even today, my right knee is a little sore. I only find it slightly annoying that Tim was loving his life the entire run. It was just so gorgeous out!



Tim picked up steaks on our way back home and we had market asparagus and potatoes already at the house.  He basically just coated everything in olive oil, salt, and pepper and grilled it all. It was so good - I don't think I do simple meat and veggies often enough. Probably because I'm terrified of using the BBQ.


Mmmm, yummy steak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment