Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Move - Prep Stage

As of this time tomorrow, the house will officially be ours and I will probably be heading over with the first load to help our landlady clean so that we can get stuff into the house. I can't believe that the interminably long wait is finally almost over!! I'm going to miss living with Angel, but I'm really looking forward to it just being Tim and I. I think we've done pretty well with prep. Almost everything is packed, as you can see from the state of the spare room:



Tim is picking up the cargo van from the rental place tonight, so we can load that and the Element, which I'm keeping tomorrow. He can drive my car to work, since it is basically useless for moving. I have a really good start on the insurance inventory. All of the services are set up. We only have to pick up a few more pieces of furniture - a couch, bedside tables, a TV stand. I have all day tomorrow off and Tim took the evening off. I'm even making plans for a special romantic dinner Friday night to celebrate. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment