Monday 28 May 2012

Stores I Love - Knock on Wood

The final step in the kitchen replenishment (at least before we move and find more gaps) was for Angel and I to check out Knock on Wood. Knock on Wood is a specialty kitchen, bath, and furniture store in downtown Peterborough. They have absolutely lovely things here. I could spend hours just wandering and daydreaming, but I find it hard to leave without buying anything.


Display of beautiful Denby stone dishware


Almost everything you could possibly want for your kitchen - including some things that even I don't know what to do with.




Gorgeous nautical themed table settings - and I *LOVE* those metal ants!!


My idea of the perfect couch in a slightly cream linen


Eventually I'd love to get a table from here - they have some that would fit twelve people.


Towels in every colour


Bath soaps and toiletries - my favourite is the Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil hand soap


Angel's reason for coming - to pick the perfect pepper grinder. The one she got is an absolutely gorgeous variegated wood Peugeot. 


I love kitchen stuff!!

And now for my wishlist:


White wine glasses to match my red wine glasses and water glasses


A dish soap and sponge tray for the kitchen.


A utensil jar from my Maxwell & Williams Basic White set.


More bamboo dish towels.


Cute striped dishcloths!


A deviled egg tray to surprise Tim with.


A basket for rolled up towels in the bathroom.


A nice looking toilet brush holder.

Oh, a girl can dream, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment